This is a useful resource…
i’ll be the most creative murderer the world has ever seen
two types of people
Juicifer. Holy fucking shit.
Sometimes the only thing that keeps me going is Barrowman’s pictures
not cheer you up?
Some things you probably didn’t know about Misha Collins
- Misha was arrested for reading a book on top of a bank because he “needed better lighting”.
- He stole security badges from the White House and turned them into a mobile.
- He has spent the night in an igloo (it was not a pleasant experience).
- Misha smells like cinnamon and watermelon.
- He renewed his wedding vows at a supermarket. With a bouquet of vegetables. Dressed in drag.
- When Misha was younger, he was known for stealing people’s shoes and licking strangers’ ice cream cones
- He organised a tea party in the middle of a highway. He made the police who were sent to charge him sit down and had tea instead.
- He lost to Jared Padalecki in Words With Friends. He owed him $1970 and paid in four buckets of coins.
Presenting Horrible Movie Clichés, an illustrated guide, brought to you by the New York International Latino Film Festival.
think twice Yahoo—
For the love of God, signal boost this if possible.
“ So, we’ve managed to eliminate all enemy ships, no one on board was injured, and the successful rescue of the Kobayashi Maru crew is under way. Anything else? ”
if i ever met a genie i wouldnt wish for a million dollars id wish that whenever i bought something i’d always have the right amount of money to pay for it in my pocket
Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand
I don’t care, I’m still free, you can’t take the sky from me
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain’t coming back
Burn the land and boil the sea, you can’t take the sky from me
There’s no place that I can be, since I’ve found serenity
You can’t take the sky from me
ONCE I ROSE ABOVE THE NOISE AND CONFUSION
JUST TO GET A GLANCE BEYOND THIS ILLUSION
I WAS SOARING EVER HIGHERRRRR
BUT I FLEW TOO HIGH
THOUGH MY EYES COULD SEE I STILL WAS A BLIND MAN
THOUGH MY MIND COULD THINK I STILL WAS A MADMAN
I HEAR THE VOICES WHEN I’M DREAMING
I CAN HEAR THEM SAY
dammit we almost had it